…is available right in your home. Breastfeeding is a learned behavior and many of us need help. Learning to breastfeed while you are also adding a new member to your family may leave you needing support.
To schedule an appointment contact 585 204 0260
Private prenatal classes are available! Access to Natural Breastfeeding Online Courses available, too! This is a great resource for busy parents to be. See Services tab for details.
What I do…
- Provide breastfeeding help and lactation support in Livingston County, NY (and surrounding counties).
- Offer the highest level of lactation care. I am an Internationally Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC/RLC). Only an IBCLC is qualified to care for the full range of lactation acuity.
- Bring up-to-date, evidence-based care and consultation to clients and other health care providers who serve new parents.
- Teach private and group classes on a variety of topics related to breastfeeding.
- Connect parents with services that they may need to succeed with breastfeeding, such as support groups and pump rental.
Who I serve…
- Breast For All, LLC is located in Dansville, NY and serves Livingston and surrounding counties. Due to time constraints, I travel within an hour of Dansville. If you are outside this radius and need help, call and I will refer you to an IBCLC closer to you or help you problem solve to get the help you need. I cover Livingston, Allegany, Steuben, and Wyoming counties. Parts of Genesee, Monroe, Ontario, and Yates counties are also in my range.
- I offer breastfeeding help to parents whose babies are yet to be born, are recently born, or are facing a a new breastfeeding challenge.
- I help adoptive parents and those having children via surrogacy and wish to try inducing lactation or comfort nursing.
- And I support parents with: questions prior to the birth of their child, a history of breastfeeding problems with a previous baby, current breastfeeding problems, returning to work concerns, breast pump questions, an more. Timely lactation support is less costly than formula.
Why I like my job…
- I am a mom who faced challenges at the many stages of breastfeeding. I worked as a volunteer helping other parents for years and found it very rewarding.
- Breastfeeding makes parenthood easier for many, many families and empowering parents to choose is validating.
“…when we face breastfeeding challenges, our struggle is not in vain. With each feeding we learn something and we build our relationship with our child. We are learning to help this tiny person to cope with what her or his life is like today… and that is what we get to do as parents over and over for as long as we are lucky enough to fill that role.”
–Catherine Wightman, IBCLC
Welcome to Breast For All, LLC!
What is an IBCLC? http://www.ilca.org/why-ibclc/ibclc
To keep up to date with what is happening with me and the world of maternal child health: Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BreastForAll/